nourish. slow down. relax. balance. love. wholeness is not perfection.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

the super crazy magic potion of love and happiness


if you are human and you don't like nut butter... i am guessing you have never tried this. 
I just whipped out the most amazing tasting spoonful of love I think I've ever had. 
activated almonds paired with maqui and camu, two superfoods that find their sweet and complex flavor in the richness of the wild soils of Patagonia & Andes. they are wild antioxidant berries and pretty much make love together in this combination. 
there are so many ways you could enjoy it, although I prefer it by the spoonful. 
eat it on toast, fruit, oatmeal, waffles, or as I've done here, with bananas, strawberries, raspberries and chopped dates, sprinkled with sprouted buckwheat puffs and sea salt flakes. ahhhhh. 


to make: 

I added 1/2 c very smoothly blended *raw activated (soaked overnight then dehydrated) almond butter I made in my blender. quite runny-almost liquid (you can also buy this-just check the quality and ingredients)
then I added in 2-3 T coconut sugar 
2 t maqui berry powder 
2 t Lucuma powder
1/2 t camu powder 
1/4 t vanilla bean powder 
pinch of Himalayan pink salt 

blend or grind by hand until everything is very smooth and creamy. and then... 
drizzle drizzle drizzle... (to the tune of "wiggle" by Jason Derulo, obviously) 

No comments:

Post a Comment